Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Here we go again.... View next topic
View previous topic
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/fun.games/05/28/review.manhunt/index.html

Haven't read it yet. Title: "Manhunt video game is most violent video game to date"

I'll read it when I get home. I'm leaving work (woohoo! full workday done at 230!!)

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's up with this guy??!? He keeps mentioning the blood, gore and whatnot in this game, and then finishes the article with this:

article writer wrote:
"Manhunt" delivers an intense stealth action game experience, wrapped in this disturbing, futuristic premise. Because the player starts each level at a disadvantage -- outnumbered and with no weapons -- the game does a fantastic job at building suspense and anxiety.

Sounds a little hypocritical if you ask me.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
Gannondwarf
The Short One

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no... he's just making the article "fair and balanced"...

"Is there an indellible line dividing sanity from insanity? Or do they change, one into the other, at the slightest turn of events? We'll find out, soon enough, that the world itself is insane..." - Vincent Volaju
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic