Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 I'm a sucker for skin View next topic
View previous topic
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone have a link to the clip from the beginning of the MNF Eagles' game? I'm curious what all the commotion is about.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
bjciii
Discount Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll see if I can find it and upload it to my site later.

You really didn't miss anything! It was completely blown out of proportion. You saw a <GASP> woman's nude back! No side shots. No ass shot. We're talking shoulders to lower-back. There was, at no time, any "steamy" shoot.

This is why I fucking hate people! Too much political correctness going on in this world. ABC should have stood up and said "Fuck you prudes. You see more skin than this on NYPD Blue, Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me, and The Shield!" Unfortunately, ABC bowed down and kissed ass. Left unchecked, this FCC witch-hunt is going to relegate all television shows "obscene" and we'll be stuck with the 1950s shows all over again.

It's easy to blame this all on Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake, but it's not their fault. They were merely the poster-children for this crusade to clean up the "smut" in the entertainment world. Fuck the FCC. I'm old enough to make my own decisions and, last time I checked, the TV had channel up and channel down buttons if I didn't like what was currently on.

The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 1984.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
bjciii
Discount Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Link to NBC-10 story on "The Clip"

This features the portions of the promo that upset the upright citizens of this great nation... who probably cheat on their taxes, beat their kids, and torture small animals.

The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that was a disappointment. I can't even tell if TO was in the studio when she took the towel off, from the camera angles. Also, she could have had a tube top when jumping into his arms because his shoulders blocked most of it. Some people are uncomfortable with it because they don't know how to talk to their kids about sex.

Besides, the show/game didn't air until 930 anyway; when most kids should have been either in bed or on their way.

eddie_baby
The Geek Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the left coast, the game starts at 6 PM, prime children viewing time.

Personally I thought the clip was kinda stupid, advertising crap when they could be showing some real football. My major beef with it is the networks constantly advertising their programming durring a sporting event. What really confuses me is when the ad is for a program that occurs when football is on somewhere else. They really just need to catch a clue and keep football about 11 men trying to get through 11 other men to the other side of the field with a ball, beer, and big trucks.

Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just thought it was stupid because there was no way in hell Owens would've missed any part of a game where he could possibly show off. And against the cowboys? Yeah freakin' right!

*The Traffic Lets Up, But Breathing Becomes Difficult*

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
--Hermosa Beach, California
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic