Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Axis and Allies View next topic
View previous topic
Snouffman
Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I could play A&A several times but I don't see your less than 3 hours happening. However, Markley, I saw on another forum somewhere, your woman was offering your appearance someplace else on sunday for lunch, so, if you're going to pussy out, please let us know before Sunday so I can 'rab spike on my 'round-about way over.
Spike
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so whats that mean?

Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean if there is an openin' in the 'ame (since it is a 5 player 'ame) because Markey's woman says he can't come, then I will swing by and pick you up so that we have 5 players, because that was the whole point of this thread.
maslow
Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snouffman wrote:
I mean if there is an openin' in the 'ame (since it is a 5 player 'ame) because Markey's woman says he can't come, then I will swing by and pick you up so that we have 5 players, because that was the whole point of this thread.

Why the hell would I stop him from playing? He can go play as much as he wants.

*The Traffic Lets Up, But Breathing Becomes Difficult*

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
--Hermosa Beach, California
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Snouffman
Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maslow wrote:
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we gots a wedding, and maybe a bday shebang on Sat, so mebbe we could meet up with you for lunch on Sunday instead?

Remember, 11 am, in time for 'rillin' bur'ers and/or hot do's

if you have any special dietary needs... fulfill them yourself Smile
High_Lord_Galen
Captain Oblivious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha, take that...

brunch with the bride and groom till 1 or 2pm...so, take spike if possible...i will bring diplomacy when i arrive... i know not of the lunch you speak.

"Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it." -Alexandre Dumas
Snouffman
Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wow... I'm like, clairvoyant or something

P.S. Rob HAS Diplomacy
maslow
Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snouffman wrote:

Remember, 11 am, in time for 'rillin' bur'ers and/or hot do's

if you have any special dietary needs... fulfill them yourself Smile

AND

Snouffman wrote:
wow... I'm like, clairvoyant or something

P.S. Rob HAS Diplomacy

you're such a nice friend, it's great to know that you are kind to your fellow humans

maybe we'll just eat our OWN "dietary needs" and not bother trying to eat it with you.

P.S. Markley has been running around like a crazy man looking for the special map he was hoping to play with you guys. I'm sure that he'll be happy to know how much you appreciate it.

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Snouffman
Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, it was I who went with Fred and Rob to get stuff for grilling and I who made sure they got non-beef dogs, even though I figured Markley wasn't going to be around for lunch (because of your post) so that, just in case he was, he wouldn't have to deal with his stomach acting up.

Second of all, he never said it was his giant world map Diplomacy. Rob obviously doesn't have that.

Third, how can you possibly get on me about my Axis and Allies Day that I was trying to organize a full game for when you two didn't have the courtesy to let me know before the day it was supposed to go down that you weren't going to be there until 3 hours after we were going to start?

I'm not looking for a fight, I just think that you need to realize that the day was planned around people showing up at a predetermined time which nobody objected to prior to Sunday morning. After all, you can't build Voltron with only 4 lions.

Last edited by Snouffman on Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Snouffman wrote:

Third, how can you possibly get on me about my Axis and Allies Day that I was trying to organize a full game for when you two didn't have the courtesy to let me know before the day it was supposed to go down that you weren't going to be there until 3 hours after we were going to start.

Wow, that was one sentence...

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
maslow
Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snouffman wrote:
First of all,

etc. etc. etc.

After all, you can't build Voltron with only 4 lions.

Okay.

1. I don't want a fight either. I appreciate your going out of your way for Markley, especially since I know it is a nuisance to think about. I don't understand why you would have written the other thing above if you were going to go ahead and do that, but I never claimed to fully understand other people.

2. He had mentioned his special map to people, I heard him on the phone, but as for who, I've no idea, and I can't say it concerned me much.

3. I had no idea that there was a wedding brunch until the wedding the night before, and he is a total retard about informing people about stuff like that. (AKA WRITING THINGS ON THE CALENDAR LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO). So yelling at him for that and more is perfectly allowed.
I actually bowed out of visiting with a friend because I had wanted to see you guys if only briefly, but after reading the forum, I felt as if it was going out of our way for nothing.
All that said, all is done, if you were trying to be joking I'm sorry, but it didn't seem like that. I'm not mad, but I was severely unimpressed by the comments which seemed to be going out of their way to needle Markley, who, I assume, is your friend. Other than that, I'm sorry if I had a bit more bite, I will blame it on the still present pain from Steveness trying to rebreak my knee on Friday night. DAMN YOU STEVENESS!! It still hurts Razz

el loser
Sexual Educator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Yellow Dart wrote:
Snouffman wrote:

Third, how can you possibly get on me about my Axis and Allies Day that I was trying to organize a full game for when you two didn't have the courtesy to let me know before the day it was supposed to go down that you weren't going to be there until 3 hours after we were going to start.

Wow, that was one sentence...

he's good like that.

Certified Geek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so is thier gonna be a game?

Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spike wrote:
so is thier gonna be a game?

it went and passed.

Spike
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bastrds!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic