Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 doom 3 View next topic
View previous topic
Spike
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is it as good as they say it is or did it not make the hype...they did make the fans wait a lot longer then they made the H2 fans wait witch is to damn long

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does H2 mean Half-Life 2 or Halo 2? Halo 2 didn't come out that long after the original Halo. Maybe two or three years max. Half-Life 2 was a 5-6 year wait.

As for how good it is, my roommate just finished the game a couple of months ago and he said it was awesome. He said it was the first game that had him flinching at the slightest sound. I plan on playing it a little later this year.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
Spike
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hlaf life 2 would be HL2, halo 2 is H@ (who would have thought hu?) halo 2 if you didn't relize kept geting pushed back and back nad back...then when finaly came out it broke massive records on how many they sold the first night...midnight madness...and you call yourself a gamer I should slap you with my penis for speaking of halo 2 in such discontent...anyway I was just wondering about doom 3 it had so much in comin with halo that I thougt I would check it out.

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a gamer. I PC gamer. Quite frankly, the whole Halo franchise pisses me off because just as Bungie was getting somewhere with the game (it was in development for a LONG time) on PC, Microsoft stepped in to buy out the company and force it to port Halo to Xbox first. Hence I will always hate the Halo franchise.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
Stavros
Dimunitive Badass

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

single player mode seems cool. but as for the online multiplayer stuff it still doesnt even contend with quake3 relesed, what 5 yrs ago!? Thats to bad too, Ive been anxiously awaiting a new Mass Murder game. Is Microsoft to blame for the subpar preformance?
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They control the company, so yes.

UT still takes the cake as best MP game for me.

Spike
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stavros
Quote:
Ive been anxiously awaiting a new Mass Murder game

Dude you watched me play the game....and it was one of the few times I lost...witch means thier was mass murder...I should slap you for thies lol, you sat thier and made fun of the guys for playing the game to and now you want to play the same game...it is evadant that all first person shooters are all the same.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic