Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Uty's Killer Roleplaying Section View next topic
View previous topic
Stavros
Dimunitive Badass

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The glutton, the Rat of Avarice, and Lady Lust are destoryed. We make it back to the church of hope. Victor health worsens that night, and the woman that was reading up on the lust demon says he has contracted "the little death". which by her estimates will kill victor in the next 24hrs. He decides to meet his death in battle and sets off (naked) to kill all the remaining demons, We never see him again.

5200 xp
Spike
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he fights galyiantly to the end...serously hurting sloth...with all his divion fire...he was offerd a position as greed and he told pride to fuck a duck...then fell like a lot of stories and shaped into a brid then got attacked by a unicorn and he stradeled it...then he fell off into a puddel of puddin and burnt himself to death also hurting sloth...luky bitch...

so matt I'll need that char you made me

Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The new character is a straight-up fighter that Adam made. This means we no longer have a healer... damn you gideon for not taking healing spells Smile

"But it's not in my....."

"Idiom, sir?"

"Yes, idiom"

If you want a different kind of character, let me know and I'll whip something up.
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, can someone explain what happened, in English?

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
Snouffman
Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, well, we went out for breakfast with a heavily armored Dwarf (which Steve stole! Smile ) and found that the incense and prayers that the church uses allow us to move by zombies without them noticing us. Then we four (Gideon, T'hokk, Ter'jok, and Viktor) set out to confront the rest of the sins while Dalak tried to convince Marius Chlymidia (or whatever his last name is) to leave.

We went looking for Lust, but found Gluttony surrounded by 8 people that had turned into fat, tasty pigs. Gluttony was eating them. Victor hit them with some flame strikes, roasting the pig-people, as T'hokk rushed in and TJ and G peppered Gluttony with arrows. After Gluttony was gutted, TJ, G, and T'hokk stopped to eat one of the roasted pig people because they were affected by Gluttony's aura which made them incredibly hungry. The "night stalkers" showed up (a group of sin hunting vigilanties or something) but we told them that it was clearly early afternoon and they would have to wait for 8 or so hours before they could stalk the night. They left.

On the way looking for lust again, we encountered Sloth, who Viktor hit with some lightning and a flame strike. we tried to cut our way through the zombies surrounding us, but eventually gave up and just ran around them. They chased us down the street where we found a brothel. We went inside. There we fought lust until she escaped to the roof, baiting us to follow her. We did and fought her, eventually killing her. Then the Rat of Avarice showed up to claim her body... he wanted it.

We fought the rat until he used his dimention door key to escape, at which time T'hokk dove through the door after him. It went that way for 2 more dimention doors until T'hokk finally killed him and picked up his body (which was next to him, down in the street below the brothel surrounded by hundreds of zombies). T'hokk pushed his way through the zombies (yay sucky zombies, high AC, and high Fort save!) leaving room for Vik's wolf to follow (it had jumped off the roof after a golden bone, thanks to Greed and was bitten by several zombies on the way to safety) T'hokk and the wolf spider-climbed back up to the top of the brothel to safety, thanks to Vik, where they decided to rest while vik got his spells back. Meanwhile, the blob approached and TJ fiddled with the different keys that Greed had on him. Just in the nick of time, and before Viktor could rest and recover his spells, TJ figured out how to work the key and we all escaped the blob through the dimention door to what was supposed to be an area in front of the church...

G and T'hokk ended up in a bank vault full of money (and a locked door), Vik ended up in Pride's tower and Ter'jok ended up where he was supposed to, in front of the church of Hope. G & T'hokk were rescued by the safe-cracking TJ who was investigating the bank that was across the street that wasn't there last time they were at the church. They abscoded with sacks of platinum to the safety of the church. Viktor, surrounded by mirrors with pride enducing reflections, watched his wolf die and beheaded it just before it rose as a zombie. After attacking the mirrors and injuring himself, Vik fell out of a second story window in the tower, escaping Pride. He then found a nearby house to fall asleep in to recover his spells. Sloth found his sleeping body and attacked him. Viktor managed to escape by hacking a hole in the wall and flying away, but lost all of his equipment, save the great axe he used to chop the hole. then he turned into a bird again and flew up to find the church, which he eventually did.

Spike and Steve left at this point, but this appaerntly happened on the way home:

DM Stavros wrote:
Victor's health worsens that night, and the woman that was reading up on the lust demon says he has contracted "the little death". Which, by her estimates, will kill victor in the next 24hrs. He decides to meet his death in battle and sets off (naked) to kill all the remaining demons. We never see him again.

Spike wrote:
he fights galyiantly to the end...serously hurting sloth...with all his divion fire...he was offerd a position as greed and he told pride to fuck a duck...then fell like a lot of stories and shaped into a brid then got attacked by a unicorn and he stradeled it...then he fell off into a puddel of puddin and burnt himself to death also hurting sloth...luky bitch...
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So did Steve steal the armor, or the whole Dwarf?

Ok, the demons are taken care of (except Sloth), so all that's left is plot development.

If you guys want to do a short session one weeknight, let me know. Sounds like a 5:30 to 9:30 session will finish this up. I have to work on 5/20 so that I have 5/27 off for Memorial Day. I still have 5/21 free (and any time after 330 on the 20th) if anyone wants to do something. I was considering going to Preakness, but I'm still not sure if I want to go. I'm busy the 22nd, though.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
Snouffman
Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Yellow Dart wrote:
So did Steve steal the armor, or the whole Dwarf?

My entire dwarf, that dwarfnapper!

The Yellow Dart wrote:
Ok, the demons are taken care of (except Sloth), so all that's left is plot development.

Pride is still on the loose somewhere... probably in her tower?

The Yellow Dart wrote:
If you guys want to do a short session one weeknight, let me know. Sounds like a 5:30 to 9:30 session will finish this up. I have to work on 5/20 so that I have 5/27 off for Memorial Day. I still have 5/21 free (and any time after 330 on the 20th) if anyone wants to do something. I was considering going to Preakness, but I'm still not sure if I want to go. I'm busy the 22nd, though.

I want to do a short session one weeknight, this week would be cool for me, 5:30-9:30 Smile
Stavros
Dimunitive Badass

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The next morning the parts goes out for breakfast again. And is supprised to notice that all zombie activity seems to have ceased. In fact sloth is nowhere to be found either. Maybe victor took it out? The tower of Pride still stands tall.
Spike
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

allright vik my have done the trick by burning himself to death hehehehe...inside the pudding were the zombies live ahhh...

ummm steve wants to try and make me a character..I do like the drwaf but lets see what steve has for me first.

Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dwarf is definately NOT for you. He's one of my NPCs.
Spike
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

o...

I had the idea he was...allright never mind, well steve gave me a very impresive tory and is on his way to role up the char so if you have a better store let me know.

Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it to my niece's birthday party in Busch Gardens so I'm game for this weekend. Saturday or Sunday are both good for me, but I can't do anything before 12:30 or 1 on Sat.
Stavros
Dimunitive Badass

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know if Uty can play Sunday? but Im game.
Noon OK?

I dont want to tell you all too much about Victors demise but surfice it to say he lit a fire under Sloths ass by casting flame sphere on himself rather then be consumed and turned zombie. I was thinkin that if the casters life is sacrificed for a divine spell then that should grant lotsa metamagic stuff. So like I said before we haven't seen King Pudding anywhere nor his zombies since the night victor dissapeared.

MIKE- sorry this adventure based around your charecter wraps up without you. Still you RP'd a lot right here so I may give you some bonus xp if no one whines too much. If you can convice Calamia to come back with us ,or find some other way, that bonus could be increased.
Basicly that is what dalak has been trying to do. Calamia responds with a "It is not yet time for me to leave. When my soul is cleansed then I will go."
The church is led by one monk who gives sermons to the others twice a day. everyone loves and respects this man. It has only 2 armed men a hardy dwarf( 4'2'', 165lb) with too much armor on, and a bowman who mans the door.
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all good, Steve. It's partially my fault for not noticing it sooner.

Obviously, Dalak will ask how Calamia will know when his soul has been properly cleansed.

Stavros
Dimunitive Badass

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calamia "I will know when. I will know how. I have faith that there is still some good I can do with this life."

This sounds fine n dandy to dalak. But info from the underworld says this guy talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic