Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 The Madden curse strikes again View next topic
View previous topic
AirwolfPSU
w00t!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So after Ray Lewis breaks the streak (though he's been injured most of this season instead), McNabb may become the latest victim of the Madden curse. Think there's anything to it?

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it counts anymore. It's past the halfway point of the season; plus I think the injury is supposed to happen before the third game, or something like that.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
Stavros
Dimunitive Badass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the "Cursies" just had bad years and minor injuries.

Donovan Mcnabb - hernia and groin injury. Already has thrown more INT's then in 2004.
Ray lewis avoided the Curse but maybe thats cause he injured Eddy George to start it

Theres also Dion Sandders who shared the old cover with J.M. He retired that year. Then later continued to suck some more.
AirwolfPSU
w00t!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stavros wrote:
Theres also Dion Sandders who shared the old cover with J.M. He retired that year. Then later continued to suck some more.

and he continues to suck today (much to my delight)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic