Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Local morons... View next topic
View previous topic
bjciii
Discount Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moron #1: Reported drugs & money stolen... when it was confiscated by the police earlier in the day!

Moron #2: Shooting BBs at cars for fun... he hits an unmarked cop car

I mean really now... are kids just getting dumber or am I just getting older and less tolerant?

Gannondwarf
The Short One

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

older and less tolerant... kids have always been this dumb... you just noticed it less or found it more amusing...

"Is there an indellible line dividing sanity from insanity? Or do they change, one into the other, at the slightest turn of events? We'll find out, soon enough, that the world itself is insane..." - Vincent Volaju
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
MajorKong
Sentient Acronym Storage Facility

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I was one of those "dumb kids" - now I'm a dumb adult. Smile

When I was in Jr High, I built a pipe bomb - a large one - out of high-pressure chemical piping which I had perforated on the lathe at school. Threaded the ends, packed it with home-made TNT (I had a GREAT chemistry set at home) and laid it under a manhole lid on the storm sewer.

Every evening around 5, this old County Police Sgt. would drive by. This time, the manhole cover flew up about 3 stories along with a small chunk of the street just as he approached.

(I was at the end of a long piece of extension cord with a hotshot battery)

Many years later thank God for the Statute of Limitations), I met this guy at his brother's home. He was retired and I was a fire cop at the time. I confessed my sins. Who better to be a fire cop than a reformed mad bomber? Twisted Evil

Manuevers without Signal is just camping in the woods.
eddie_baby
The Geek Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the difference between a Pyromaniac and a Pyrotechnician?

A pyrotechnician gets paid.

I think as we look back, we were just as crazy, we were just better at not getting caught (or just lucky).

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the news organizations are just looking for it now. The age-old "cherry bomb in the toilet" at school would be the main story on CNN nowadays.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
MajorKong
Sentient Acronym Storage Facility

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My cousin and I made the local paper (anonymously, as they never discovered the culprit) at Ft Monmouth when we set off an "IED" near the post main gate. It shook the windows in the neighborhood. And it was really obvious which MPs had already been to Nam... Twisted Evil

And somehow, the main doper in my high school class had his locker blown open (and his little stash exposed) when it somehow got filled with acetylene.... Wink

Manuevers without Signal is just camping in the woods.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic