Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 My department is hiring View next topic
View previous topic
Wolfman
Soulman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Below is the letter the company the sent out. Feel free to email me your resume and I can give it to my boss (also it would be good for me, we do get a referral bonus). If you don't have my email, PM me.

We are currently seeking to fill an open position within our Company. If you are interested in transferring, applying for this position or if you know someone outside of our organization who would be interested in applying, please contact the Human Resources department. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible so please fax your resume to

866-725-3849, or email to hr@gcom2.com.

Below is the job description for this position. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Position: Application Support Analyst

ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

* Providing technical support and assistance via Internet, email, or phone to both internal and external users of GCom² applications
* Providing on-site and in-depth troubleshooting, programming, and training as needed to assigned clients
* Providing ongoing software set-up, maintenance, data loading, and administrative tasks to support regularly scheduled site operations and processing cycles
* Responding to and resolving client issues in accordance with SLA obligations, including occasional off-hours and weekend support
* Providing initial set-up, data discovery, data manipulation, and output design functions to support new implementation efforts as well as software upgrades for existing clients
* Estimating tasks and effort for custom software enhancements and add-on projects
* Working with departments such as Applications Development, Implementations, QA, and IT to resolve issues and satisfy our clients

QUALIFICATIONS

Education: B/S or equivalent experience

Experience: 2 ? 3 years of software support, maintenance, and implementation of custom software

Technical Skills: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft client/server environments is also essential. Visual Foxpro, .NET, and C# are pluses.

Business Experience: Mutual Fund accounting and reporting, software implementation and support experience preferred. Excellent problem-solving ability, communication skills, and proven success delivering customer satisfaction are required. Software development experience is a plus.

Certificates, Licenses: MSCE, MCSD certifications a plus

As an industry leader, GCom² Solutions offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan. GCom² Solutions promotes employees based on performance and merit. Due to our explosive growth, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally.

If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please send your resume and salary requirements to jobs@gcom2.com or fax to (866) 725-3849. Refer to job code AS19014 in your email or fax cover letter. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.

GCom2 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicant must be a U.S. resident or currently able to legally work in the U.S. Local candidates only; no relocation reimbursement will be provided.

Category: Information Technology

Pay Rate: Open

Job Terms: Full time

Fax: 866-725-3849

"Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash." -Bruce Lee
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic