Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 need ideas View next topic
View previous topic
Miles
Evil Lurks in the Heart of Me!

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I need some ideas.

A friend of mine is getting married in August. His little brother is his best man. Unfortunately, the best man is only 16 or 17 (I forget exactly) so that makes it difficult for him to plan a bachelor party. Hes asked me for some help.

So, what could we do that a 17 year old could attend?

I still need to find out how many people will be there.
eddie_baby
The Geek Next Door

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once went to a bachelor party where we played paint ball. It was good clean fun that would be appropriate for a 17 year old. Another party was a trip to a Phillies game as a group followed by a movie.

Try to make it something the groom will enjoy that he hasn't been able to do as often now that he's committed. It is one last taste of the single life with his close guy friends and family. With that style of party, you can actually take pictures and not look back in shame Very Happy.

Hot Artist Chick

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a guy, but a bunch of my friends went on a bachelor party deep sea fishing trip. They later took the bachelor out for drinking and strippers, but they had fun fishing...

Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also do a two-prong affair - day with the brother, night with the boys. That's only if he wants to go out drinking, that is. If not, then you could just do whatever. You could go to D&B - you could rent the red room, or do similar to my bday party.

*The Traffic Lets Up, But Breathing Becomes Difficult*

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
--Hermosa Beach, California
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
riekka
Tech House Wannabe

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golf.

Whitewater rafting down the Lehigh river.

Canoeing down the Brandywine.

With rafting or canoeing, you can (discretely) bring along adult beverages. Possibly golf too.
Very Happy

Kerry
bigsado
Mistress E

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

strippers!!!!! and just don't tell the cops he's under age Wink

"I can't believe i gave my panties to a geek" -MR

Tethys
w00t!

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could do a "manly movie" night, watch all those guy flicks, eat peanuts, chips, and bad food.

Discount Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was best man for 2 different weddings. Unfortunately for your friend, they were both over 21. HOWEVER, here's what we did:

BP #1: Woke up early, went to Stanton and played Paintball for about 5 hours. At the tail-end of the paintball session, we put the groom-to-be against the fence, each loaded 1 paintball into our guns, and let him have it. His wife-to-be was pissed at me, but she loves me now. After that, we went back, cleaned up, and had a bbq that lasted all day. We watched The Kentucky Derby, the Tyson-Lewis fight, and Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Yes, there was copious amounts of alcohol consumed, but I'm sure you can figure something else out.

BP #2: My friend wanted us "suited up" (before the phrase was popular) and we met at Walter's Steakhouse in Wilmington. We ate, drank, and just reminisced all night. We then went to The Red Room for a bit, but the dressed-up dinner is always a nice thing.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic