Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 PARTNERS - Delaware Theater View next topic
View previous topic
maslow
Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there all of you, I just wanted to post that when I went with a bunch of both TH and some non TH-ers to see this play on Sunday, I had one of the greatest times for a pretty cheap amount of cash. And I wanted to share both the fact that this was a terrifically good time, and that it was cheap, and also that it was a limited engagement with everyone who might possibly be interested in the play.

CLICK Here for info on dates and such

Would anyone want a quick synopsis?

Well, besides profanities flying left and right, but not used solely for shock value, but as part of a character development, this was obviously a work of art. The characters start out delineated into different catagorical stereotypes: the ditzy secretary, the skeevy competitor, the rough edged partner and best friend, the workers who put up with them and of course, the talented guy who smoothes it all out and keeps everything working - if having to be a bit of a doormat. Doesn't sound like something interesting? That's fine, it's about relationships and how one life's change affects everything and everyone else they are in contact with. The humor builds until you find yourself laughing even when you thought you wouldn't. It's truly worth your time and money.

If you have a school ID you can buy tickets for anytime except Saturday for $15. BRING YOUR ID WITH YOU - they will check you for everyone who is taking a ticket. But I'd say it was worth even the $23 for a Thursday night showing, or whatever else you can find. Just thought I'd share a bit of adult-ish outings with everyone. We went to the Iron Hill Brewery next door after and had ourselves the Sunday Prime Rib special and other goodies. Mmmmmm good food....

Anyways, feel free to contact me if you had any other questions, and seriously, you should go. Before the weekend of October 2nd.

That is all, thanks.

*The Traffic Lets Up, But Breathing Becomes Difficult*

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
--Hermosa Beach, California
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
Vanblade
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry...moving

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic