Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 God Of War View next topic
View previous topic
DanMeltzer
Zombie Monkey Pirate Pope

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simply put, GREAT GAME. Only problem I have with it is that it ran a little short (I beat it on easy in 9:11:19), but it has more than enough to make me want to go through again on the other difficulty levels (which is not something I normally say about any games, I'm almost always a 1 play through kind of guy unless there's a completely different game experience if I do something differently)

For a PS2 game, it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It has xbox quality graphics, and absolutely beautiful FMV's. The music is amazing, the sound effects are well done... What I'm trying to say is this is a really solid game, fun from the first button mash to the last one. It's been out for less than a week and already I can't wait for a sequel. Just great button mashing platforming puzzle solving fun.

so, yeah... I recommend checking it out. Just be warned it does run short, I was surprised at how quickly I beat it.

Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The commercials looked kewl. Can I borrow when you've beaten it a few more times?

*The Traffic Lets Up, But Breathing Becomes Difficult*

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
--Hermosa Beach, California
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
DanMeltzer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose...

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My roommate got the game for our friend today, for his birthday. It's a totally kickass game!!! They certainly don't waste any time throwing you into the thick of things at the beginning of the game...

The special moves are pretty damn cool. I just wish one of them was knocking a guy down, ripping his arms off, and beating him with them. That would have been awesome.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
DanMeltzer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Picking a guy up, and ripping him right in two isn't enough for you?

there's some REALLY awesome moves that you get as you progress through the game.

My personal favorite is an enemy you meet for the first time about halfway through the game, they've got big swords, and you can grab their wrist (with the hand still holding the sword) pull it way back behind them, and then make them shove their own sword straight through their back and out their chest. Flat out ridiculous.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic