Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Bellevue Bearcats View next topic
View previous topic
Vanblade
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like purple
Dorphmanne
Tech House Wannabe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want just a purple jersey I can get you them for $5.70 a pop! I would so buy one of the "Van Blade Awesome's" jerseys.... 82, better save it.

Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A badgerconda.

(name that reference!)

*The Traffic Lets Up, But Breathing Becomes Difficult*

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
--Hermosa Beach, California
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
BrianW
Court Jester

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger

I have no idea, actually.

I still like sharkaroach! I always said that when I became a brilliant mad scientist I was gonna own a hockey team called the Death Rays.

Dorphmanne
Tech House Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do recall that, the jerseys could be an ugly lime green with a cool retro, and at the same time futuristic ray gun on it. It?d be hot. What team would win a seven game series between the Van Blade Awesome's and the Death Rays? It doesn?t really matter because the Bearcats will beat them, or the drunken clams will fight them.. or the St. pats will annihilate them... or the.... (this can go on forever, just tell me what team would win, the VB's Awesome?s or the D Rays?

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe I would have the opposing team shot for opposing me
Dorphmanne
Tech House Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to self-preservation.... I guess i know which team im playing for.... but as long as i get my jersey and you let me play right defence i wont complain. I'll evan play dirty for you.

Court Jester

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Though, I wouldn't recommend it. His hockey is worse than his English.

Dorphmanne
Tech House Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does it make you feel big to put down someone who cant help themlseves? it probally does... well for the record, i choose not to spell corrently, but i do wanan work on the hockey. Note: The previous article has not been grammar or spell checked, please do not think your cool and attack me for it.

Court Jester

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't do it to feel big. My ego is already big enough. It just happened to be a handy frame of reference for those paying attention.

As I've said before, we tend to view proper command of the language as a sign not only of intelligence, but also respect for fellow board members. Feel free to ignore the convenience of dictionary.com and the MS grammar checker, but don't expect to be taken seriously by most of the people here.

Remember, everytime you make a typo, God kills a kitten.

Dorphmanne
Tech House Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky for me I?m not an animal lover. Feel free to get me the latest version of MS Word, if you want to help. Smile I?m sure the grammar checker is better than the 2000 version. But if any board members don?t see me for all my majesty, then I feel bad for them and I hope one of their (I think that?s correct, and if it is I take full credit as I made the change with out any help, if its wrong, go to hell) kitten?s dies. Till then, may every dead kitten be a beacon to remind you all of?. oh screw it, I don?t feel well and I can?t be as amazingly creative as I usually am? I don?t think I?m going to hockey class tomorrow either (is that the correct one, you know MS Word?s deficiencies); I really feel terrible all of a sudden. I do still plan to go to shaggy?s with you and the crew, anyone who wishes to attend is welcome as well. Dorph loves, rock out.

And whoa whoa whoa?. Since when did I become a ?wannabe?? I don?t want to be no want-to-be?.. B?. (referring to Brian). But seriously now. How many more steps are there along this path to a higher existence? Groupie, no that should have happened? its how I ?got? the ?user account? ?in? the ?first-place?. Anyway?. How many more steps are there to becoming? whatever my highest dealy can be?

Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, this is beginning to sound familiar
BrianW
Court Jester

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, yeah, it's definitely not the same guy since I know Dorph IRL. Still kind of amusing. At least he's not being abusive, I can handle fairly annoying on the board.

Oh, and you can have your ranking changed one time to whatever you choose. After that you have to donate a dollar to have your rank or anyone else's changed.

Or you can whine about having your rank changed and leave like some other babies.

Dorphmanne
Tech House Wannabe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So... Can I pay a buck to change your ranking? (Is that why your rank and avatar aren?t the same digit?) And when do I get to change my ranking? I doubt I?ll think of anything noteworthy? something arrogant no doubt, clever possibly.

Court Jester

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes you can. The number thing is a Clone High reference and you can change your own whenever you think of something you like.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic