Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 My firm is secretly hiring.... View next topic
View previous topic
shate98
Hot Artist Chick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. Web designers... a bunch of them. We landed a big new interactive account and have a bunch of nifty desks waiting for people to fill them...

2. Copywriter... we fired one, and we need to hire someone else. (this is the +5 yrs experience range)

3. Traffic (project manager)... coordinates between creatives, client, and account manager to get ads out on time and within budget....

It's likely we'll also be hiring account managers, pr, and media (but they're on another floor so I'm not sure)

PM me for where to send a resume and other details...

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any kind of timeframe? I'm trying to get the info to my bro.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
shate98
Hot Artist Chick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I work for an ad firm we don't advertise (irony???) that we're hiring and take our time choosing people. And often people are brought in on a trial basis. I was brought on as a freelancer for 6 months before they actually hired me. Time frame? Soonly, tho I doubt the positions will be filled this week or even next.

Also, this place is in downtown Baltimore

I'd suggest sending a letter about freelancing to hire.

*And if your bro went to UD and wants a creative position (web, copy) then have him mention it.* (Our CD's son is a soph at UD)

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went to UD and majored in Communications and Leadership.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Bro wrote:
yeah im interested. not in the creative or copy or web design since in dont have the technical comp skills but the traffic, pr, am, media jobs are what im looking for. what is the name of the company? and send me any additional info to my email. i am in process of getting all my computer stuff setup over hear at rich's. since he has dial up it may take me a while to get my resume to electronic form and posted on line

Any chance I can give him your contact info for more info? You can pass him on from there. He's currently at MBNA and I think he wants to get out so he's not worrying about job security.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic