Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Battle Star Galactica View next topic
View previous topic
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NICE!!

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
maslow
Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, have you dorks been watching the Webisodes on scifi.com ? The first ones were this Tuesday and Thursday.

Don't tell me that you didn't know before me! Smile

*The Traffic Lets Up, But Breathing Becomes Difficult*

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
--Hermosa Beach, California
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Must hit scifi.com....

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit yeah! Season 3 starts the Friday after I get back from my honeymoon!

I swear, these writers kick so much ass. I would have their babies.

The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Missed last week's episode. Hoping to catch up before the new one tomorrow.

spin
Certified Geek

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

um, they found earth and the cylons self-destructed. sorry to spoil it for you

Professional Pun Person

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

spin wrote:
um, they found earth and the cylons self-destructed. sorry to spoil it for you

Still funny a month and a half later...

So, I read that apparently the writers are doing podcasts, and also some other stuff, like how the producer is fighting against the geeky name to try to lure in more audience. Thought you geeks would like to read it Smile

In case you didn't see the embedded links above, CLICK HERE or HERE or HERE!
but not here

*The Traffic Lets Up, But Breathing Becomes Difficult*

Guy on cell: When the freeway ends, turn left...Yes, the freeway ends....Because the continent ends, dipshit.
--Hermosa Beach, California
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN Messenger
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll scan that stuff when I get a chance. I'm still trying to track down season 2 for a reasonable price. I'm hoping to find something on Half.com or Ebay after the holidays and my birthday (people say that I'm hard to buy for so I need to leave options open).

bjciii
Discount Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I weep after tonight's episode...

The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't see it yet. Found a couple of sites though that host the episodes.

Also, with regard to those podcasts and episode diaries that Maz wrote about, there is one for each episode on scifi.com.

bjciii
Discount Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First, I apologize for playing necromancer and raising a dead thread, but it WAS topical... last night's episode features a rather large "happening" that will have a huge impact on the future of the show.

Second, I managed to hook a friend of mine onto Battlestar just recently. He was skeptical at first, but once he got through the first episode of the first season ("33" which was after the mini-series), he said he plowed through the rest of Season 1.0 in about 3 days. It just shows the power of the writing!

fieemully
Uber-Geek

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bjciii wrote:
First, I apologize for playing necromancer and raising a dead thread, but it WAS topical... last night's episode features a rather large "happening" that will have a huge impact on the future of the show.

Second, I managed to hook a friend of mine onto Battlestar just recently. He was skeptical at first, but once he got through the first episode of the first season ("33" which was after the mini-series), he said he plowed through the rest of Season 1.0 in about 3 days. It just shows the power of the writing!

I was so thrilled by the turn of events last night. You cried I smiiled gleefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discount Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I said it before, and I'll say it again:

You are a heartless wench. I shall egg your house for this. Evil or Very Mad

The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That's all I can say. By far the most powerful episode of the series, and arguably the best one. Simply fantastic writing.

I just hate that I can't share it with anyone because all my friends and my wife either aren't keeping track or are horribly far behind.

Vanblade
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah I'm not allowed to "discuss" sundays episode until almost a week later on friday night after the people who have tivo'ed it watch it. I spend the entire week yelling at them to go watch it.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic