Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Not Everyone Wants Olympics Overload View next topic
View previous topic
Stealthr4v3r
Mother Superior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

linq

stupid nbc...
jewles
Satanist Bitch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get it. If you don't want to watch the olympics then don't. If you miss NBC's normal programming go get a life. WTF does a person like that do in the summer when the networks show nothing but repeats? That article was a waste of space.
Stealthr4v3r
Mother Superior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jewles wrote:
I don't get it. If you don't want to watch the olympics then don't. If you miss NBC's normal programming go get a life. WTF does a person like that do in the summer when the networks show nothing but repeats? That article was a waste of space.

Well I liked it for the way they make fun of the coverage Smile I might have watched some hockey but apparently they thought it was a good idea to take a half hour commercial break in the middle of the game and miss all the scoring...
Gannondwarf
The Short One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh, god... it's like the villanovan (villanova's student newspaper)... they have at least 3 pages of bitching about this or that... they have a weekly article entitled "what really sticks in my craw"... it's a waste of space... completely...

"Is there an indellible line dividing sanity from insanity? Or do they change, one into the other, at the slightest turn of events? We'll find out, soon enough, that the world itself is insane..." - Vincent Volaju
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Stealthr4v3r
Mother Superior

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gannondwarf wrote:
oh, god... it's like the villanovan (villanova's student newspaper)... they have at least 3 pages of bitching about this or that... they have a weekly article entitled "what really sticks in my craw"... it's a waste of space... completely...

oh sweet irony...
The Yellow Dart
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm one of the few people enjoying the Olympics.

The US team is showing that they are indeed fallible. Shows there's room for improvement in 4 years. The only thing I refuse to watch is figure skating. GAY!!

I just wish there was more cross country coverage. I raced for five years in high school so I love watching it. The Norwegian team showed vulnerability this olympics, and the Italians really stepped it up.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic