Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 T.O. attempts suicide? View next topic
View previous topic
TiggerTuf
Squeeze Me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone think this could be true? T.O. attempts suicide
bjciii
Discount Oral Pleasure

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

REASONS FOR IT TO BE TRUE
  1. He has long been accused of having mental problems, this basically proves it.
  2. After a pretty healthy career, he is really been fighting the injury bug a lot over the past couple of years. This will have a devastating effect on an athlete's psyche.
  3. Everywhere you turn, there is Anti-T.O. propoganda; it is only a matter of time before this really hits home with him

REASONS FOR IT NOT TO BE TRUE
  1. His ego is far too large to allow him to go out like this.
  2. His publicist was the one to find him and call 9-1-1?
  3. He was released from the hospital after what was purported to be a suicide attempt? Even in Delaware, an attempt will land you 72 hours in observation.
  4. Statistically speaking, men prefer blades, guns, or hanging. Pills are more of a female suicide attempt than anything. T.O. would have had no problem finding a gun in Texas.
  5. The reporting EMTs "watched" him pop another 2 pills as they were getting him into the ambulance? C'mon...

EllyJy
Resident Young'an

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm more likely to believe that he has a drug problem than a suicide attempt, but that's just me...

Mistress E

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't think it was an attempted suicide. just think he has some serious mental/drug issues.

"I can't believe i gave my panties to a geek" -MR

MajorKong
Sentient Acronym Storage Facility

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bjciii wrote:
REASONS FOR IT TO BE TRUE
  1. He has long been accused of having mental problems, this basically proves it.
  2. After a pretty healthy career, he is really been fighting the injury bug a lot over the past couple of years. This will have a devastating effect on an athlete's psyche.
  3. Everywhere you turn, there is Anti-T.O. propoganda; it is only a matter of time before this really hits home with him

REASONS FOR IT NOT TO BE TRUE
  1. His ego is far too large to allow him to go out like this.
  2. His publicist was the one to find him and call 9-1-1?
  3. He was released from the hospital after what was purported to be a suicide attempt? Even in Delaware, an attempt will land you 72 hours in observation.
  4. Statistically speaking, men prefer blades, guns, or hanging. Pills are more of a female suicide attempt than anything. T.O. would have had no problem finding a gun in Texas.
  5. The reporting EMTs "watched" him pop another 2 pills as they were getting him into the ambulance? C'mon...

Well, I don't know about letting him pop 2 pills in my presence, but I did let a patient finish his drink (a good stiff one, too) one night. He had been up on the roof trimming a tree with a chainsaw when he slipped and cut through his upper thigh all the way to the femur! Ouch. We stopped the bleeding (mostly) and he managed to keep the leg.

It was the first time I had seen a femur other than at autopsies (but not the last). Shocked

Manuevers without Signal is just camping in the woods.
eddie_baby
The Geek Next Door

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EllyJy wrote:
i'm more likely to believe that he has a drug problem than a suicide attempt, but that's just me...

All football players at the college and pro level have problems with pain killers.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic