Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 That Motherfucker! View next topic
View previous topic
Vanblade
Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My brother who lives in florida was in Baltimore on a business trip recently and didn't even fucking call or stop by to see his brand fucking new nephew who he's probably not gonna see for a damn long time. For fuck sake it's only an hour away!
ohmegnificent1
Just Lurking

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can sympathize. My great aunt and uncle moved to Florida a few years back. They are the only relatives on my dad's side that we have a relationship with...let me rephrase that, the only extended family we have a relationship with. They've been up multiple times since moving because their sons still live in Philadelphia. Only 2 times out of the 10 they've been up has my father seen them. In fact, often if they call, they call from a private number so we can't even call them back.

It sucks that your brother has his head stuck up his ass, not caring enough about his family to go a little bit out of his way to see you, or at least ask you to meet him wherever he was. Accept that he's a douche and wait for him to make the next move. Mad

"But I'm available to rent if you like." - Anon.
"At 26, I'm not looking to rent, I'm looking to buy." - Me
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
shate98
Hot Artist Chick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

who would want to miss that lil cutie???

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic