Bork Bork!
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Dark Knight View next topic
View previous topic
bigsado
Mistress E

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not putting any spoilers in here.

I just wanted to say I have seen the movie twice now (once in IMAX and once on a normal movie screen). I am very pleased with this film. I think it is just as good as Batman Begins, any maybe even better due to the incredible performance given by Heath Ledger. I thought all of the actors in this film were great, and I have nothing bad to say about it.

The only disappointing part is that Heath Ledger cannot reprise his role as the Joker. I believe (and really hope) that they are smart enough to not cast someone else as the Joker. I don't think anyone could fill his shoes. Some of us at dinner last night talked about who could be a good villain for the next film. Catwoman was discussed. I talked about the Riddler today (as long as they make him dark and not try to make him comical) and I think that might work too. Any other suggestions?

"I can't believe i gave my panties to a geek" -MR

jeboleth
Slutzilla

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love for them to introduce the Lazarus Pits and bring back Ra's Al Ghul. Maybe introduce his daughter Talia. My personal favorite would be Bane.
Miles
Evil Lurks in the Heart of Me!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mild spoiler:

Considering where Batman is with women at the end of the film I think it would be a good time to introduce Cat woman to toy with him.

But I also think its time they should start developing Batman as a detective. He is supposed to be the ultimate detective, but this really hasn’t been touched upon in these movies. (he even seems a little dumb in the first movie talking to lucas fox about chemistry stuff) I guess the riddler would be good for that, but I never really liked the riddler.

It would also be nice to see an opponent who can really give him problems in a fist fight. Bane would be acceptable for that I guess, but only as a minor or side villain. I wouldn’t want a whole movie focused around him.
shate98
Hot Artist Chick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see them use Harley Quinn next- a way to pay homage to the joker and heath ledger but without casting a new actor. She's one of my favorite baddies anyways.

I like the Scarecrow too- now that would be a dark film...

Slutzilla

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would much rather them touch on villains that were not done in the other batman movies (Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy). I don't count what they did with Bane since they completely screwed him up.

If they could somehow find a suitable replacement for Heath Ledger (even for just a small part of the movie) they could definitely work in Dr. Harleen Quinzel / Harley Quinn
shate98
Hot Artist Chick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jeboleth wrote:
I would much rather them touch on villains that were not done in the other batman movies (Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy). I don't count what they did with Bane since they completely screwed him up.

If they could somehow find a suitable replacement for Heath Ledger (even for just a small part of the movie) they could definitely work in Dr. Harleen Quinzel / Harley Quinn

Depending on how much footage they shot and deleted scenes, they could possibly have Heath appear briefly to set up the scene for Harley Quinn. It's been done before.

I agree with avoiding previously used villains. Although, I did really enjoy the re-envisioning of the joker.

Lifeless Reject

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shate98 wrote:

Scarecrow was in Batman Begins.

"Laura, it was nice boozin with your UD friends. I'll happily share another blowjob with them anytime." - Christi
shate98
Hot Artist Chick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Yellow Dart wrote:
shate98 wrote:

Scarecrow was in Batman Begins.

Oh yeah, forgot- only saw that one once

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic